Back to Blog: Simpson Saga

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Past Sessions: Adia and Mollie



I am sitting here on a rainy afternoon, thinking back to early Fall and a few sessions with some very lovely ladies. 
I love looking at these photos! 

These two are naturals with the camera and the camera loves them.

Adia joined me downtown and we meandered around Crosstown Concourse. 

She was just as pleasant as the day I met her back in her Elementary School days.  I remember her laughing with my daughter on a typical Field Day at Lakeland Elementary.  Adia has always sparkled. 
She is all grown up now, and a rising Senior!

Mollie’s session was right up my alley, at the Barn.  She was taking time to love on her horse, Sierra and pose a bit for me. 
Mollie and my daughters have been ‘barn girls’ since First Grade, I believe! I have watched this young lady grow up before my eyes. 
This rising Senior knows what she wants out of life.

Both Adia and Mollie are beautiful, photogenic, and fun to have in a session! 

Best wishes to you both this coming year.  Enjoy every second!  


#TinySessions #TSPhotography #SeniorSpotlight









No comments:

Post a Comment